© 2013 Sunset Vettes of Northwest Florida Inc.
Sunset Vettes of Northwest Florida
Events Going On Around The Area
* February 8 at 9:50 AM - Pensacola-Atmore Road Rally - Register between 9:50 and 11:00 AM, inside Burger King at Nine Mile Plaza in Pensacola. The rally is a planned cruise from Pensacola, FL, to Atmore, AL.
* February 15 at 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Registration at 8:00 AM) - Annual Firefighters Car Show - Ft. Walton Beach Fairgrounds.
* March 1 - Show & Shine at Hooters.
* March 1 at 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM - FloridaOne DMAT 1st Annual Car & Motorcycle Show - Register between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM, at First Baptist Church of Mary Esther on Hwy 98. Pre-register to enter drawing for $100. Call Ann Hill for more information at 850-863-3628 or Rudy Hill at 850-393-6299.
* March 1 at 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM - GUMC - Youth Branden Penegar Memorial Annual Car Show - Gonzalez United Methodist Church, Cantonment, FL. See Chris for registration information and forms.
* March 6-9 - Amelia Island Concours D’Elegance Show - Amelia Island, FL. 4 days of events including an auction, dinners, car shows, etc.
* March 15 at 7:30 AM - 1:30 PM (Registration at 7:30) - Showcase of Style Car Show - Choctawhatchee High School in Ft. Walton Beach.
* March 21 - Local Yokel.
* March 22 at 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM (Registration at 8:00 AM) - Cruisin’ Corvettes Car Show - At Dale Earnhardt Jr Chevy in Tallahassee.
* March 29 at 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM - Lillian United Methodist Church Car Show. Lillian, AL.
* April 5 - Show & Shine at Hooters.
* April 5 at 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM (Registration at 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM) - Camellia Classic Car Show - Bellingrath Gardens. Gates open at 7:30 AM. Donations to Bay Area Food Bank are encouraged.
* April 5 at 8:00 AM - Weevil City Cruisers 18th Annual Car Show - Enterprise State Community College, Enterprise, AL. Register between 8:00 and 12:00. In conjunction with Piney Woods Art Festival. Rain date - April 6.
* April 12 at 8:00 AM - Vettes at the Port. Port Canaveral, FL
* April 12 at 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM - Vettes & Jets Corvette Show - Naval Air Museum, Pensacola, FL
* April 14-15 - Sebring HPDE - Registration closes February 28 at 8:00 AM.
* April 18 - Local Yokel.
* April 25 - 26 at 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM - Bama Coast Cruise - Held on Main Street at the Wharf Resort & Marina, Orange Beach, Alabama. Car Show, Poker Run, and Parade.
* April 26 - 27 - Atlanta Motorama
* May 1-4 - Burning Up The Beaches - Ft. Walton Beach. Several events, including 3 parties, dinner, cruising, and a Car Show on May 3 from 1:00 - 5:00 PM.
* May 1-3 - 16th Annual Hot Springs Corvette Weekend To Benefit Charity - Scenic road trip, poker runs, parade and indoor car show.
* May 3 at 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM (Registration at 7:00 AM) - Vette Spectacular - Zamora Shrine Temple in Birmingham, AL.
* May 3 - Show & Shine at Hooters.
* May 10 - Annual Emerald Coast Crime Stoppers Crawfish Boil/ Car Show - Uptown Station in Ft. Walton Beach.
* May 15-17 - Circle City Corvette’s Beach Caravan 2014 - Registration and events on Thursday. Caravan from Dothan, AL, to Panama City Beach on Friday. Corvette show at Wyndham Bay Point Beach Resort on Saturday.
* May 16 - Local Yokel.
* May 23-24 (Registration is now open)- Vettes 4 Vets - Race around the track at Talladega. All proceeds go to help Veterans.
* June 7 - Show & Shine at Hooters.
* June 20 - Local Yokel.
* July 5 - Show & Shine at Hooters.
* July 18 - Local Yokel.
* August 2 - Show & Shine at Hooters.
* August 15 - Local Yokel.
* August 25-28 (Register online before June 28) - National Corvette Caravan - Caravan to the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY.
* October 3-5 - 36th Annual Vette Fest - Glenstone Lodge, Gatlinburg, TN. Limited to 200 registrations. See Chris for registration information and forms.
Monthly Meeting At Joe & Eddie’s
400 Eglin Parkway, Ft. Walton Beach
1st Tuesday of each month.
5:30 PM - Socializing and dinner
7:00 PM - Meeting
Local Yokel in Milton
5190 Ward Basin Rd, Milton, Florida
3rd Friday of each month at 5:00 PM, beginning in March 2014.
Hooters Show N Shine
180 Cracker Barrel Rd, Crestview, FL 1st Saturday of each month, times vary depending on televised sporting events.
Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regrets. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Love as if this is all there is.